To capitalize on the opportunities due to advancement in technology and automation, today’s networking professionals need a broader range of skills in strategic technology areas. The CCNP Datacenter certification program gives you exactly that breadth and depth.
The CCNP Datacenter certification help you prove your skills in the dynamic landscape of enterprise network technologies. This certification program covers all the aspects of core technologies and an enterprise focus area of your choice. You choose where you want to focus. You choose where to take your career.
Among the industry’s most widely recognized and respected certifications, CCNP sets you apart. In addition, completing any CCNP certification exam earns you a Cisco® Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
The roles offered worldwide after achieving the certification in this training course:
- Data Center Professional
- Sr. Data Center Engineer
- Sr. Network Engineer
- IT Specialist
On successful completion of the CCT certification training the candidate will learn about the following outcomes:
- Achieve Professional-level skills focused on the data center solutions
- Understand the different aspects of technologies and best practices to design a datacenter
- You will be able to implement, and manage a modern data center infrastructure
- Learn about the latest principles and guidelines about data center
Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) 5.0
You'll be able to install Cisco R-Series Rack Enclosures in the data center. This module also covers the following:
- Using Cisco Integrated Management Controller to provision LAN and SAN connectivity for the C-Series server.
- Using the LSI Mega RAID web user interface to provision local hard drives into a RAID 5 array.
- Implementing system management, maintenance, and high availability services for Cisco UCS B-Series.
- Maintaining Cisco UCS in a high-availability configuration Implement generation 1 and generation 2 connectivity.
- Implementing LAN & SAN connectivity for Cisco UCS B-Series hardware.
- Provisioning VLANs and fabric interconnect uplinks for server connectivity to the Layer 3 data centre cloud.
- Provisioning VSANs and fabric interconnect Fibre Channel uplinks for server connectivity to the data centre storage cloud.
- Provisioning service profiles with initial and updating templates Implement virtualisation features.
- Provisioning Cisco VM-FEX
Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFI) 5.0
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Fabric Products Overview
- Module 2: Cisco NX-OS Software Feature Configuration
- Module 3: Cisco Nexus Switch Advanced Feature Configuration
- Module 4: Cisco Nexus Series Switch Management
- Module 5: Cisco Nexus Storage Features
Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCD) 5.0
- Module 1: Cisco Data Center Solution Architecture and Components
- Module 2: Assess Data Center Computing Requirements
- Module 3: Size Cisco Unified Computing Solutions
- Module 4: Design Cisco Unified Computing Solutions
- Module 5: Design Cisco Unified Computing Solutions Server Deployment
Designing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFD) 5.0
- Module 1: Cisco Data Center Solution
- Module 2: Data Center Technologies
- Module 3: Data Center Topologies
- Module 4: Data Center Storage
- Module 5: Data Center Security