This AWS Certified SysOps Associate course training is a prerequisite to the DevOps Engineer Certification. You will learn how to migrate on-premise applications to AWS, control the flow of data to and from AWS, master the AWS management console, implement operational cost controls, and enhance your ability to leverage AWS resources and services efficiently.
- Gives the individual an upper hand over others non-certified yet experienced experts.
- It is a simple method to measure and gives believability to advertise your skill.
- Exhibits that you have picked up and kept up the degree of information and abilities required to address the difficulties of an advanced association
- Is globally recognized as the centre of excellence in the IT Professional job market.
- Increases your value to your enterprise
- Gives an upper hand over others when seeking job growth
- Understanding of the AWS tenets – architecting for the cloud.
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools.
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS.
- Understanding of virtualization technology.
- Monitoring and auditing systems experience.
- Knowledge of networking concepts.
- Ability to translate architectural requirements.
- What we’ll learn during the course
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish the following:-
- Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Comprehending operational cost control components and measuring AWS use costs