AWS DevOps Engineering Certification Course on CertBazar shows you how to utilize the combination of DevOps cultural philosophies, practices, and tools to increase your organization’s ability to develop, deliver, and maintain applications and services at high velocity on AWS. Being one of the leading courses in the IT section, it covers continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), infrastructure as code, microservices, monitoring and logging, and communication and collaboration.
- Gives an individual an upper hand over others non-certified yet experienced experts.
- It is a simple method to measure and gives believability to advertise your skill.
- Exhibits that you have picked up and kept up the degree of information and abilities required to address the difficulties of an advanced association
- Is globally recognized as the centre of excellence in the IT Professional job market.
- Increases your value to your enterprise
- Gives an upper hand over others when seeking job growth
This is one of the 2 Professional level certifications available with AWS and it's guided to those who already have experience with AWS, and ideally, have already passed the AWS Certified Developer - Associate exam, but this is not a prerequisite in taking this certification.
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish the following:-
- Use DevOps best practices to develop, deliver, and maintain applications and services at high velocity on AWS
- List the advantages, roles, and responsibilities of small, autonomous DevOps teams
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports DevOps development projects
- Leverage AWS Cloud9 to write, run, and debug your code
- Deploy various environments with AWS CloudFormation
- Host secure, highly scalable, and private Git repositories with AWS CodeCommit
- Integrate Git repositories into CI/CD pipelines
- Automate build, test, and packaging code with AWS CodeBuild
- Securely store and leverage Docker images and integrate them into your CI/CD pipelines
- Build CI/CD pipelines to deploy applications on Amazon EC2, serverless applications, and container-based applications
- Implement common deployment strategies such as “all at once,” “rolling,” and “blue/green”
- Integrate testing and security into CI/CD pipelines
- Monitor applications and environments using AWS tools and technologies