Every one of the AWS certifications orders a normal pay of more than $100,000.00, with the normal compensations of AWS-confirmed IT staff 27.5% higher than the pay rates of their non-ensured partners. This course from CertBazar starts with an overview of the fundamentals of Cloud figuring, guiding you through an inside-out educational program on creating, conveying, and looking after applications — particularly Serverless ones — on AWS. It has been created to furnish you with the advanced information to finish the AWS CSA confirmation test as well as increase the hands-on experience required to turn into a certified AWS Solutions Architect working in a true domain.
- Gives an individual an upper hand over others non-certified yet experienced experts.
- It is a simple method to measure and gives believability to advertise your skill.
- Exhibits that you have picked up and kept up the degree of information and abilities required to address the difficulties of an advanced association
- Is globally recognized as the centre of excellence in the IT Professional job market.
- Increases your value to your enterprise
- Gives an upper hand over others when seeking job growth
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global IT infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish the following:-
- Custom the AWS SDK to interrelate with AWS Services & Develop solutions.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) & Amazon DynamoDB as Data Stores.
- Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) & Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF).
- Use AWS Identity & Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
- Use Amazon ElastiCache & Amazon CloudFront to progress application scalability.
- Organize applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk & AWS CloudFormation.