Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an independent data security affirmation represented by the non-profit International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, (ISC)2.
The CISSP accreditation was the first credential in the field of data security, licensed by the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) to ISO (International Standards Organization) Standard 17024:2003. It is affirmed by the U.S. Division of Defense (DoD) in both their Information Assurance Technical (IAT) and Managerial (IAM) classes. CISSP guaranteed experts are viewed as experts on key security issues including versatile security, hazard the board, application advancement security, distributed computing, among others.
CISSP certification is not only an objective measure of excellence, but a globally recognized standard of achievement for security training. CertBazar provides the best yet comprehensive CISSP training for professionals who wish to gain expertise in defining the design, architecture, management and controls leading to a secure business environment. Individuals possessing this vendor neutral credential are high in demand by corporations all over the world who want to protect their organizations from a growing spurt of sophisticated cyber attacks.
Who should do a CISSP Course?
The CISSP training is ideal for the following professionals:
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISO)
- IT Directors
- IT Security Consultants/Managers
- Security Architects/Auditors
- IT Managers
- Security System Engineers
- Network Architects
CISSP Learning Path Objectives
- Comprehend the basics of media transmission and network security concepts, required parts for limiting security dangers, making sure about channels of correspondence, and procedures for forestalling and distinguishing system based assaults.
- Identify the key terms and processes of security operations and how to protect and control information processing assets in a centralized or distributed environment in this CISSP training.
- Characterize and apply data security administration and Risk Management Framework including the approaches, ideas, standards, structures and principles that are set up for the insurance of data resources and how to survey the viability of that assurance
- Gain the necessary abilities to structure the design and oversee IT security in an undertaking domain through this approved CISSP course
- CISSP Certification validates the credentials of someone in understanding Information Security and therefore, a globally recognized certification.
- Your job prospects will increase after the completion of this CISSP training as today there is an increased spending on IT Security by companies.
- After completing this certification, you can get automatic membership to the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)² Membership.
To apply for the CISSP course certification, you need to:
- Have a minimum 5 years of cumulative paid full-time work experience in two or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- One-year experience waiver can be earned with a 4-year college degree, or regional equivalent or additional credential from the (ISC)² approved list