Certified Ethical Hacker preparing confirms a security expert as an Ethical Hacker and Penetration Tester. CEH preparing ensures the capacities of an ethical hacker to guard against the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of network infrastructure and illegal hacking.
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) training & certification course is one of the most trusted and famous ethical hacking training Program. Current versions are in its tenth iteration and are refreshed with current advances like artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) to give the student most progressive instruments and procedures utilized by programmers and data security experts. The present form is increasingly centered around hands-on training. This course is the most well known and most selling in Security Testing Technology.
A CEH affirmation is useful considering the expanding security dangers to PC systems and web servers and the need to make systems "hacker proof". The most ideal approach to do this is by understanding the techniques utilized by programmers to intrude in into frameworks. A Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) begins thinking in a way an "unlawful programmer" does yet utilizes the EC-Council's moral hacking affirmation experience and devices to lawfully infiltrate and test systems and PC frameworks.
Who Should Do Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) training Course?
CEH training is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers,
- Auditors & Security Professionals
- Network Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Security Officers
- Anyone else entrusted with the responsibility of safeguarding the integrity of the network infrastructure
What is the Main Purpose Behind the Certified Ethical Hacker Training?
- The CEH certification helps establish and govern minimum standards for professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- To inform individuals and enterprises that there are individuals who meet or exceed the minimum standards in ethical hacking.
- Help reiterate an important point that ethical hacking can be a self-regulating profession.
This ethical hacking training will introduce the students to an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab’s intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then learn how to scan and hack their own networks (no real network is harmed) to spot vulnerabilities. During this ethical hacking course, students learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
What's New in Certified Ethical Hacking CEH v10 Course?
The major highlights of CEHv10 are:
- A new module on the security of IoT devices has been added. The module focuses on the factors affecting IoT security.
- The module on Vulnerability Analysis has been updated allowing a better understanding and demonstrating the application of vulnerability analysis in a real-world environment. The topic also discusses the tools and techniques widely used by attackers to perform vulnerability analysis.
- The updated version also focuses on emerging attack vectors on the Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, simultaneously throwing light on the cloud computing security and the corresponding tools.
- The CEHv10 comes with a complete update on the Malware Analysis process. Malware causes serious damage to the information, data, and systems, resulting in financial losses. The process of Reverse Engineering is emphasized to give clarity on determining the malware’s origin, functionality, and potential impact.
EC-Council exam can be taken from home
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Knowledge of server and network components
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish the following:-
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working with viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Different types of web server & web application attacks.
- SQL injection attacks & Wireless Encryption.
- Mobile platform attack vector & Android vulnerabilities
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and to defend IoT devices securely.
- It can help IT professionals get into the minds of a typical hacker and take preventive steps to safeguard systems, devices, and networks.
- Understanding the lifecycle of exploits that expose security vulnerabilities is also a key consideration. A CEH will know what it takes to foolproof the systems and networks.
- Completing a CEH course can be your Launchpad for advanced IT security certification courses such as penetration testing, audit certifications, and forensics.
- In this ever-connected digital world, the demand for CEH professionals is quite high as companies want to prevent losses arising out of data breaches.