CASE goes beyond just the guidelines on secure coding practices but include secure requirement gathering, robust application design, and handling security issues in post development phases of application development. This makes CASE one of the most comprehensive certification course for secure software development in the market today. It’s desired by software application engineers, analysts, testers, and accepted by hiring authorities. The hands-on training program encompasses security activities involved in all phases of the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): planning, creating, testing, and deploying an application.
The key outcomes that the candidate will learn on the successful completion of the course are the following:
• Ensure that application security is no longer an afterthought but a foremost one.
• It lays the foundation required by all application developers and development organizations, to produce secure applications with greater stability and fewer security risks to the consumer.
• Ensure that organizations mitigate the risk of losing millions due to security compromises that may arise with every step of application development process.
• Helps individuals develop the habit of giving importance to security sacrosanct of their job role in the SDLC, therefore increasing awareness about the security as the main domain for testers, developers, network administrator etc.
• Understanding Application Security, Threats, and Attacks
• Security Requirements Gathering
• Secure Application Design and Architecture
• Secure Coding Practices for Input Validation
• Secure Coding Practices for Authentication and Authorization
• Secure Coding Practices for Cryptography
• Secure Coding Practices for Session Management
• Secure Coding Practices for Error Handling
• Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing (SAST & DAST)
• Secure Deployment and Maintenance