In the Advanced Penetration Testing Course, you are presented with basic network information along with a Scope of Work (SOW). This certification course is created to provide you with most of the advanced concepts that will help when will be attempting the LPT (Master) Certification exam. The last module of the course includes a SOW for each of the various networks we have created for the course. This, combined with the composition of various ranges, mimics a professional penetration test. Time is limited and you will be required to identify the attack surface followed by the weaknesses of the machines that are on the network.
The key outcomes that the candidate will learn on the successful completion of the course are the following:
• Prepare you for the LPT (master) exam.
• Learn professional security and penetration testing skills.
• Show advanced concepts like scanning against defences, pivoting between networks, deploying proxy chains, and using web shells.
• Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
• Information Gathering Methodology
• Scanning and Enumeration
• Identify Vulnerabilities
• Post Exploitation
• Advanced Tips and Techniques
• Preparing a Report
• Practice Ranges