CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is for IT as well as non-technical professionals who require the essential business acumen needed to make informed and correct cloud service decisions.
Where is this in the CompTIA Career Pathway?
The CompTIA Career Pathways allow IT professionals to achieve vendor-neutral infrastructure and mastery in the cybersecurity domain.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Business Principles of Cloud Environments
- Management & Technical Operations
- Cloud Concepts
- Governance, Risk, Compliance & Security for the Cloud
Top Cloud Essentials+ Job Roles
• Business Analysts
• Business Process Owners
• Sales and Marketing Staff (in cloud product or service management)
• Managed Service Providers Personnel
• New Data Center Staff
• Technical Support Staff
This course is for students who are preparing to take the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ certification exam CLO-002. This exclusive training program can lead to a bright career in IT and empower professionals to make data-driven cloud recommendations by using key skills to evaluate business models like financial impacts, cloud technologies, and deployment models.
Student Guide Lesson Overview
- Understanding Cloud Computing Concepts
- Applying Cloud Business Principles
- Operating in the Cloud
- Managing Cloud Governance
- Advising a Cloud Design and Migration